Not a Member Yet?
Will you please consider becoming a member? We need your support. Your membership dues provide for deep discounts on activities. Membership dues help us to:
1. Maintain the buildings and grounds of Northshore Senior Center.
2. Fund vital staff positions to operate the Center and support volunteers.
3. Provide operating funds for our programs, including:
- Transportation to Adult Day Health and medical appointments
- Fitness Programs and Fitness Center
- Many free classes
- Wranglers (youth with disabilities)
- Social Services, including Caregiver Support Groups
- Adult Day Health and Caregiver Respite
- Employment Referral
- Community Dining and Meals on Wheels
- Coffee Bar
- Computer Lab and Tootsie’s Parlor
Membership is only $35 per person or $60 per couple PER YEAR!
Help ensure that no senior goes hungry, or feels isolated and alone. Ensure that seniors can stay active and healthy all year long at Northshore Senior Center.
Your membership means a lot to us.
Please visit the Front Desk or fill out a membership form online today. Thank you!